Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wrap Up of 23 Things

Well for me it was more fun than i expected. No particular lows but there were times when things looked more difficult than they really were, however, the fantastic presenter and mentors made our life a doddle!! Highs....well my Night Club chick avatar loved to dance and we could not stop her cavorting around in her sexy attire. well if you have to go off in a virtual world, live your dreams!!
I am glad i was encouraged to complete the 23 things. I at least I know what is out there and need to have time to consider how some of these new technologies can be used by the Library.
I am not a virtual world person (totally not a fiction person) so struggle with the concepts but accept they possibly have a use.
Thanks to all the staff who made our experiences possible.

No comments: